Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am alive.

Just stopping in to let everyone know that contrary to popular belief, I am in fact alive. Im working 8hrs 3 days a week now, and going to school/clinical the other 4days of the week, so I rarely get a chance to leave San Diego. Im in pediatrics and OB now and nothing could be more terrifying. I am counting the days till this semester is over. I can't wait. All the physiological changes that occur throughout the 40ish weeks of pregnancy really makes me nauseated for some reason. Blood, diarrhea, poo, pee, sputum,broken bones... all do not bother me one bit, even when I have to clean it off patients... but just listening t0 one lecture about any part of the pregnancy cycle makes my stomach churn. It's a complete miracle, and it completely freaks me out haha.

See everyone thanksgiving if not sooner, I have the day off.

*I was thinking maybe we could all watch the movie "Closer" again together as a family. Haha jk.

1 comment:

Julie said...

you mean, Incredibles. ;)